is down.

For help with a utility bill for heating costs or weatherization services, visit this link:

If you are an individual or household in need, learn more about services and assistance available, visit this link:
Block Grant

For help with supplemental food, visit this link:

Or contact Idaho Department of Health and Welfare at 2-1-1 or 800-926-2588.